Your name: _Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID: 39030

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Apparent FearRP

Involved: Weed Marley, KPredeyes

Why we should unban you:

So the thread below is the ban request posted on me:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38506

Now, I was arrested before by KPredeyes for no reason - and that was the reason I wasn't getting out of my car. Where in that video does it show that I was speeding? No where at all. And do you know why my car started on that side of the road? Because I'd just placed it down a few seconds before when I was on the other side of the road by the BP.

The reason I wasn't getting out of my car was to avoid another random arrest. Me and Weed Marley were just planning on cruising around the map, but as the cop wouldn't let me go and he was persistent, I got out of my car. That is the part he didn't record.

He also didn't record the part where I'm waiting for him, and he just walks away, leaving me there without saying a word. He thought it was some kind of joke. He only recorded half of the footage, and half the story isn't good enough. If he had recorded the arrest before and the situation after I got out, I would be seen as right.

Anyway, he clipped out the last bit of his video and he was raring to get back at me for claiming that he was random arresting earlier. So he began recording and put me in a situation where if I did not get out he would call the admin. Once I got out, he basically just walked away and I guess he saw it as some kind of sad way to get back at me.

Please lift the ban or shorten it as much as possible. I've donated for 3 months and for some reason I'm regretting it because I've been banned without sufficient evidence.

Just a quick PS: I do love the way him and his friend had planned the arrest over Skype and were blocking me off on the road.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Narc - 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-18-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by DoomDude1 - 10-18-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by aviator - 10-18-2013, 03:25 PM