Jarz's Record
Your name: Jarz

Your ban ID: This incident number is 13695

Banned by: [past] [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: "Propclimbing"

Involved: [past] MikeCorps, [past] [FL] Ruxandra, [FL] SoulRipper. (Soul may remember this incident, I will contact him about this.)

Why we should unban you: The day before the incident of ban case "13695", a player initiated server-wide RP event had undergone. This RP was named "Parkour RP", where the play must jump from prop to prop in order to win a jackpot prize of _ amount. This event was supervised with the on-duty administrator at the time. Then the next day, MikeCorps and I decided to redo that roleplay. We went to the red warehouse in the industrial part of the map and began with schematics. Props here and there, we were half way done with the build, ~20 props in. Ruxandra teleports to me with Soul and freezes me. I was asked why I was doing this, and I responded "For a future RP event." I was banned on the spot, and same with my colleague. He was ALSO banned for breaking NLR. I would get his ban ID and everything, but Soul had removed his two day ban for doing more than what I had done.
This was because Mike had contacted Soul about this incident and understood the entire scenario. However when I tried to contact him, I got nothing. No response.
Here is a photograph on what it looked like.

[Image: icrj.jpg]
Pardon the big image, just click on it.
I was standing on the one next to the rest that had supports, and that is why I believe I was banned for "propclimbing" in entirety. There was no support underneath. MikeCorps was doing all of the supports, and I was making sure you could survive the thing without any life-protecting props underneath (Which we were going go add, hence why Mike got banned for NLR aswell. (He fell off))

Feel free to leave questions, I will answer them within the hour, then in 5 hours.

Messages In This Thread
Jarz's Record - by yarrrs - 10-16-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Jarz's Record - by Killjoy - 10-17-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Jarz's Record - by yarrrs - 10-17-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Jarz's Record - by Narc - 10-17-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Jarz's Record - by Ruxandra - 10-17-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Jarz's Record - by yarrrs - 10-17-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Jarz's Record - by aviator - 10-18-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: Jarz's Record - by Killjoy - 10-18-2013, 10:15 AM