[FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable
May I please say that I never broke the aw, a cop arrested me because he had a grudge against me because I raided him (I had a reason) the day before on v2p. He decided he would arrest me for a random reason so I would be annoyed. So I do belive this is a raid. And as I have asked a umber of admins about the 'Raiding for being arrested' I cannot pin point one as a ask the online admin if I can raid for the reason before I do, and as this was such a long time ago I cannot rember, so I apologise.

I have also asked two admins now, and they have confirmed it was against the rules, so I apologise for this. I was told before but the rules must have changed or some such.

Either way, this was a one day ban, the other reason 'Disconnect to avoid arrest' Was wrong. I disconnected (was going to leave it for the night) then I needed to check their names for a br. So I reclogged and got them, accused them (to get them to speak to see their names) then I left for the night around 1-3 mins later.

I ask we now foccuse on the 'Disconnect to avoid arrest ' part of my un-ban request as I have explained and admitted my mistakes and me getting confused with the ' Random Raid' Incident.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Enzyme - 10-02-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Narc - 10-03-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-03-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Enzyme - 10-03-2013, 09:28 PM