Jonesy unban request
Your name: Jonesy

Your ban ID: 38572

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Breaking NLR. Lying to me about it.

Involved: Not sure who else, but I crashed into a Volvo. Enzyme said there was disclosed information which he couldn't give me. Which is suspicious, eh?

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned because I did not break NLR. Yet, Enzyme seems to believe that I did.

I have just returned less than 24 hours after my previous 1 month ban. Enzyme seems to believe I broke NLR because logs gave him a time of which I died. I waited at KFC patiently, listening to music, waiting for the NLR timer to reach 5 minutes. As the timer reached the 5 minute mark I ran to my car, bought a toolkit, fixed my car and proceeded to drive. As I got back to BP, Enzyme freezes my car. I didn't have a clue why this happened, I may have thought that maybe an admin was messing around or something, then Enzyme asks me what the NLR timer said. As it read 5 minutes, it's what I told him. He immediately asked me for a screenshot. I tried to paste the "print screen" into paint and it wouldn't work, then Enzyme reminded me of the screenshot system AFTER he had dragged me onto the roof. I took the screenshot and he said "So why have you taken it now 5 minutes (which was actually around 1.5 minutes) after I asked?" We then got into deep conversation and I was seriously displeased with the fact I was being treated as if a fool, or a liar, which I am not.

I am not willing to sit out this ban as it is very unfair, and even when I requested another admin to help with the situation, Enzyme refused and banned me.

Thank you for reading,
Jonesy

Edit: Console picture added

[Image: 00A3E1B2000E7776D9AC3D21F6C1C3A8821649F3]

Messages In This Thread
Jonesy unban request - by Jonesy - 10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by Enzyme - 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by Jonesy - 10-02-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by Faustie - 10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by Jonesy - 10-02-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by SoulRipper - 10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Jonesy unban request - by Faustie - 10-02-2013, 10:07 PM