Banrequest: Molotov and sté kaché: RDM, Random Raid, etc. | + Video evidence
(10-02-2013, 06:28 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: I'm looking your ban request and this make me smile so much Cheese

As i can see, you are basing as Don Corleone in corleone's spawn (good job !), and you did not break nlr when spawning back (oh sorry yes you did) because you were breaking another rule ? ==> Love the picture with your base in sight and the 0min nlr timer Wink

By the way you have like 400k in your wallet but you don't buy your base's doors, so the house is not really yours ...

PS: Just looked at the video, is making people ban your whole life objectif ? Do you know you can't just enter someone's house to take pictures of them and don't expect to be killed ?
I love the part where he explain you that you broke rules and you say no (cause you clearly didn't)

I don't break any rules because my Base was next to the Spawn ( the last house).
I did not base at the Corleone Spawn..the Rebels put my Stuff to it and they Build a double door and bought the front door of it! In the Video you can hear the sound when they un and- lock the door.
When I spawn at the Spawn how I break NLR? I did not go back to my last postion where i died.
Because my friend bought the doors of my Base sorry!

The timer is 0 because I respwan.

(10-02-2013, 06:50 PM)Robbin_xD Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 06:28 PM)Suit up ! Wrote: I'm looking your ban request and this make me smile so much Cheese

As i can see, you are basing as Don Corleone in corleone's spawn (good job !), and you did not break nlr when spawning back (oh sorry yes you did) because you were breaking another rule ? ==> Love the picture with your base in sight and the 0min nlr timer Wink

By the way you have like 400k in your wallet but you don't buy your base's doors, so the house is not really yours ...

PS: Just looked at the video, is making people ban your whole life objectif ? Do you know you can't just enter someone's house to take pictures of them and don't expect to be killed ?
I love the part where he explain you that you broke rules and you say no (cause you clearly didn't)

I don't break any rules because my Base was next to the Spawn ( the last house).
I did not base at the Corleone Spawn..the Rebels put my Stuff to it and they Build a double door and bought the front door of it! In the Video you can hear the sound when they un and- lock the door.
When I spawn at the Spawn how I break NLR? I did not go back to my last postion where i died.
Because my friend bought the doors of my Base sorry!

The timer is 0 because I respwan.

I Have no acces to the door because he bought it at this time new!
He added my then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banrequest: Molotov and sté kaché: RDM, Random Raid, etc. | + Video evidence - by zunax - 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM