Corrupted, so corrupted....
Refrain from posting in the courthouse without involvement with the case.

As I've clarified several times, I'll do it again for the sake of this case.

I have already delivered my full report to the parties reviewing the case and I honestly fail to see how you can keep defending your own case here.

We'll start from an end... again:

At first we moved out of the Nexus with the president and force under clear FearRP, that you also ignored. We ran on to Slums, as we received opposition from the front of the Nexus, we were forced to push back to the bottom of the Slums. This is where you make your first major appearance, you tranquilized after and hit one of the people down there, in the process, you and you companions managed to also shoot at people who had strictly no involvement, without being in your line of fire. After you started pulling back, and the SRU ran upwards, we advanced to the other side of the Slums where the offices are located, we again took fire from you and your tranquilizer. After we cleared our flanks and opposing force and fire in front of us, we advanced to go out of the city to proceed to our compound, though we had an unbreachable roadblock in our way. We parked up to attempted to dodge the fire, here you were also involved. On an open street with a lot of civilians and uninvolved individuals as a "Royal Guard" also to be considered an individual who has a contract with a V.I.P to protect him, not to advance and launch several attacks on civilians without a sufficient reason. As we saw an opportunity to move our vehicle up to KFC, we did. We prepared to move and covered fire for a while, you tranquilized a person, ran straight up to him as he was unable to fight, not in a rush of combat and you shot him right dead immediately.
As I sat in the vehicle with the president, you directly approached the vehicle and jammed several mags at it, causing myself to die, but you also realisticly and RP wise brought the president in danger, we had him under clear fearRP and you chose to directly approach the vehicle in which he was kept in combat, while you were supposed to protect, not to neutralize.

I hope that sums it up again.

Messages In This Thread
Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by User 12049 - 09-27-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Killjoy - 09-27-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Temar - 09-27-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Narc - 09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Temar - 09-27-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by DoomDude1 - 09-28-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Stormblessed - 10-01-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Narc - 10-01-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Corrupted, so corrupted.... - by Killjoy - 10-02-2013, 07:33 AM