Ban Request on two random raiders, RDM'ers, FearRP breakers, and liars.
Name of player: Mr.Monk7a and EKTO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41040178 ; STEAM_0:0:17951126

Time in GMT: 21:25 - 21 :31

Server:v33x

Summary: I was roleplaying as a BMD when I went to check up on my farm, the farm was inside a protected, based building, keypads and such, me and another guys had been hearing an odd ticking, when we went back two Mafia guys where on our proprety, after being aske to leave they stood there, they where asked to leave at gun point, when the individual that had said firearm pointed towards him, he too unholsters hif firearm, killing the owner of the proprety, to makes the situation clear, I was roleplaying my job, just so we are all clear on that.After they started crakcing the keypad I stood there not being hostile at all, I asked them calmly why did they kil the owner, the instead opf speaking kept on doing their thing, when the pad was cracked they shot me to death, after being asked in OOC why did they do that they said: "we heard contraband so we came here to check it out"; "He pointed a gun at me so I killed him" and much more nonsense.

Evidence::I have a very very big set of pictures.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1iatbv2a/df2befb1/

I would really appreciate a very "detailed" ban duration...the accused not only killed once, but twice.I have a witness that will contribute for the case.

So, 2nd edit..I was now playing as the president and he kills me with a gun because he got hit by a cop..and he blamed me...i haven't got any evidence.

If for some reason you cannot open the pictures warn me.I would appreciate a ban larger than 1 month.Thi splayer has no intentions of RPing decently AT ALL...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on two random raiders, RDM'ers, FearRP breakers, and liars. - by Stamper - 09-30-2013, 08:53 PM