Unban request.
What's the problem? that the shield isn't perfect (actually it's a rubbish) and i really doubt that it would help. And no one is going to call a SRU Agent just because you had almost unraidable place. What about an individual? He can be easily shot at while cracking the keypad and using fading door to gain advantage in a firefight only hinders that, as i've stated above, i don't know why you've decided to skip that part.

Quote:But of course it's easy to give up and begin to brand something as being malcious when our thinking is one-sided, no offense though.
I got a call from you about NLR breakage, rulebreaker got punished and then i've proceeded to talk about your base and its construction. You can assume right now that i were impartial instead.

Quote:It was a path with no return really since the warrants don't get automaticly removed, and I wasn't going to complain OOCily because of it.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but an average person in your situation would simply surrender, instead of spreading AgressiveRP for completely no reason. You could leave the city aswell, that could work.

Quote:Oh and the reason why I disconnected was because my video card once more overheated, don't care if you believe it or not, but whatever.
You've disconnected shortly after got killed by a security guard, but disconnect part doesn't really matter.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Doctor KuLa - 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Enzyme - 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM