Unban request.
You've involved yourself in a very interesting assuming game. Service was provided to the population towards some interesting borderline when it all turned into a firefight with the police. And I would like to kindly ask you not to tell me how I roleplay my characters, if I ocasionally want to make passive-aggressive extremists I can do it without needing to be afraid that I will probably be banned because of it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/a0l4r8.jpg - Here is the outline of my base, specifically where the keypad is located. I believe even a person with a low IQ would be able to figure that out, the simple tactic of a SS holding a shield to block the gap while someone sticks the keypad would have been more than enough to take down the base, a simple and easy 'turtle' tactic.

But of course it's easy to give up and begin to brand something as being malcious when our thinking is one-sided, no offense though.

So, as a final conclusion, there wasn't really anything my character /could/ have done besides suiciding, letting herself be arrested, getting herself killed by some sorts. It was a path with no return really since the warrants don't get automaticly removed, and I wasn't going to complain OOCily because of it.

Oh and the reason why I disconnected was because my video card once more overheated, don't care if you believe it or not, but whatever.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Doctor KuLa - 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Enzyme - 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM