Unban request.
Let's start once again. I got called there by you as someone was breaking NLR. Meanwhile when i teleported to you i've seen your building but first i wanted to resolve case regarding NLR. One of blatant NLR-rulebreakers got banned, then i proceeded to your case. I were looking at your building closely and came in conclusion that it's breaking the rules. You had infact walls but also a fairly large hole in the middle, fading door that you used in a firefight and almost infront of it a keypad to crack. Aslong as government members were able to quickly open it with their stick, a potential person who would be forced to crack it, wouldn't - easy target to kill while cracking. Basically government was forced to a speedrun - as soon as possible hit the keypad and run in - i found it very hard to raid and unrealistic. Only one person could fit in the doorway, and it had to be someone with a stick, therefore it's easy target to kill. No matter your intentions about suicide mission it was still a raid as i were watching you. People complained, yes they did, if you wanted to do a RP from that raid, you could of consult before with potential victims and that would be ok. Also, i didn't find doing that as BMD a proper thing.

Quote:You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Black Market Dealer is supposed to provide a service to the city, not raid the president, neither try to take him as hostage or go on suicide mission. The doomfort situation was solved in friendly manner, i can't say that it wasn't. I was about to give you a 'pte' blacklist but when i've seen you raiding as Black Market Dealer, dying and later disconnecting i've decided to throw everything in one ban.

Ruxandra Wrote:[...] the only people killed at the so-called doomfort were in fact the government representatives that had the arrest warrant on my character.
I am wondering if using guns against that, initiating raid and spreading AgressiveRP was really necessary.

Door Rules - #3 Wrote:Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.
I found the keypads barely accessible in that raid, more about it ^.

Job Rules - #2 Wrote:You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
I've seen no roleplaying with your job during my stay on the server, not counting AgressiveRP promotion.

Base Rules - #3 Wrote:Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
I found it really hard to find the purpose of your building other than for raiding, i assume then that you provoked the raid or just searched for some firefight, is it really what Black Market Dealer should do?

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Doctor KuLa - 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Enzyme - 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM