Unban request.
Your name: Disorder / Ruxandra.
Your ban ID: 38444
Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak
Reason: Raiding as BMD, Doomfort and killing poeple from it. You should know ALOT better.
Involved: Some mingebags in general.
Why we should unban you: Let's be clear from the start, I am perfectly aware of the 24 hour unban rule, this is more of an appeal to remove the whole ban from the history since it was basically a missunderstanding combined with some interesting assuming games.

Alright, let me start from the bottom, the first 'offence' was having a doomfort and killing people from it. As Feeezak himself withnessed, the only people killed at the so-called doomfort were in fact the government representatives that had the arrest warrant on my character. Self defense possibly?
Secondly, it was not a doomfort since it gave more than enough space for the attackers to infiltrate inside, the SS leader with a police officer managed to get inside and almost killed my character, left her around 11 HP. Freezak insisted it was a doomfort and as a middle-ground, I removed every single prop and went on a suicide mission.

And this is where raiding as a BMD and the suicide mission begin to link togheder. My character still had an arrest warrant and even made at least three threats to the President himself to remove it, you will easily verify that in the logs, I'm not dumb enough to lie. Of course instead of trying to be reasonable, my character was met with insisted raiding from the police, of course in which one or two of them were banned for breaking NLR at least once.

So, the suicide mission was basically my character who was going to try and take the President hostage, more of a boost towards some interesting roleplay unless people complained, which of course they did.

So, here's the final points I want to underline:

Had an arrest warrant that cannot be auto-removed, it was a perfectly fine reason for the police to keep on raiding me over and over again, therefore a final sollution had to be established. The 'doomfort' situation was solved in a friendly manner but instead I ended up being banned for it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Doctor KuLa - 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Freezak - 09-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Ruxandra - 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Enzyme - 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM