UBR - jehovah's muffin
(09-29-2013, 02:34 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Having donated to the server will not help you in an unban-request.

You were having a SexRP, and when the female player said she wanted to leave then you said:
Quote:Connor Ellis: Open it and i will rape you.
Connor Ellis: and i will call them in
Connor Ellis: to help rape

("them" were the people outside eavesdropping in on your SexRP)

Threatning with rape is NOT something I want to see on the servers, and I think that two months are a fitting punishment for your disgusting behaviour on the server.

The issue at hand is merely a problem worthy of banning me for 2 months. As you seem to be getting very defensive and angry during this topic, I can only assume this has happened to you outside of Garry's mod, of which I apologize. But please refrain from letting your personal issues influence your decision on my ban. No one found the situation offensive, Holly was laughing, the guys were playing music through the wall and it was generally a relaxed atmosphere with very serious role-playing involved.

I have been a part of many role-playing situations within the server, I generally make a fair contribution as far as role-play goes.

For example; I participated in the hostage situation at MTL, got involved with the police station role-play just the other day. When I'm not taking part in someone else's event I do try to improvise and start my own.. Like the bar RP I did the other day. To sum everything up I would say I'm a good contributor as far as the role-play goes, I just got slipped up with the current situation at hand.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Jehovah's Muffin - 09-29-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Enzyme - 09-29-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Jehovah's Muffin - 09-29-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Klor204 - 09-29-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Enzyme - 09-29-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Jehovah's Muffin - 09-29-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Enzyme - 09-29-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Jehovah's Muffin - 09-29-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: UBR - jehovah's muffin - by Enzyme - 09-29-2013, 03:12 AM