Enough!
Your name: PaperHat

Your ban ID: 38313

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Turtle N a Tree and the police sergant and another cop that was there his name started with D

Why we should unban you: i got banned about 5 min ago for FearRP, i have no idea how the hell its about fear rp excually the guy who chased my was failing rp so hard.... so thats what REALLY happend: my friend got randomly arrested when the moderator was near him and the moderator have done NOTHING except derping, after he got arrested, the moderator teleported away (my friend died and the cops was arresting him for something that he did before he died by CDM) so i was talking to them telling them that its not right that they arrested him and the started tazing me, i called the mod, he was there the whole time just freaking derping he wasnt even doing anything just looking at me getting tazed over and over again!+i got shot at by one of the officers, after we moved a bit from the original location that we was standing, i got tazed a few times after one of the cops UNCUFFED me so i started walking away then one of the cops started chasing me for no reason after one of them UNCUFFED me. he started shooting at me so i told him to "fuck off" cuz he was randomly shooting at me
then i got CDMed and banned for FearRP.

you can check the logs of about 16:55~17:00+3GTM that all im saying is true and i'd like to know please how the hell was i breaking FearRP, ty

BTW: if aviator was coming to me and asking me what happend i would have told him what happend and all of this stupid was prevented, im asking from every single admin: please, dont ban right away! just ASK what HAPPEND!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Enough! - by PaperHat - 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Enough! - by aviator - 09-28-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Enough! - by PaperHat - 09-28-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Enough! - by aviator - 09-28-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Enough! - by PaperHat - 09-28-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Enough! - by aviator - 09-28-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Enough! - by PaperHat - 09-28-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Enough! - by aviator - 09-28-2013, 03:54 PM