Unban Request
(09-27-2013, 03:45 PM)Weecow Wrote: Forgive me if I make any mistakes, this happened a while ago and I can't really remember every detail.

Quote:First of all, you came on the server for the first time in a while it was all fine and good, but you proceeded to be a minge. If I believe it correctly Narcotic warned you for some kind of RP if I am right, that was your first warning.

Exactly.

Quote:You had a gun equipped and started to minge around my house. I am not going to mention names who did it but one of you was throwing contraband inside my base, and you were doing the same.

We talked, then, yes, it happened like you say ...

Quote:After that you were standing at the street and just randomly shot at a car, I don't know why and how but you just shot it out of nowhere as a security guard that was ment to protect the Kul-Oil station.

I'll start that my job was meant to protect Kul-Oil station, yes. But, I was off-duty with KuLa & Freezak ...

Quote:I believe you didn't kill him but you attempted to.

I don't think I kill him and I wouldn't have kill him anyway, if my memory is correct, he came a little bit close to us so I started to shoot to scare him ...

Quote:Later I got a bit bored and checked out the Kul-Oil station and I needed to buy some ammo or guns off a gun dealer. I was standing right behind the Kul-Oil building, and my car was parked near the station. I saw someone in a gas mask (You) lockpick my car and drive away, I directly followed it and knocked on the door but you didn't stop you just drove on I stopped at the side of the road and sent you a PM if you stole my car, you PM'ed me back saying "No" or "hmm?" something like that.

Well, since it was a joke, and that I had to bring it to the lake to finish it, I didn't tell you it was me yet. So, yes, I answered "No." or something similar.

Quote:That's where I contacted Enzyme saying if he could come on and solve the case. I took evidence of the chat and even asked you in steam if you did it. I've sent the evidence to Enzyme. At the time he came on I was standing at the lake with my car in the lake.

Yes.

Quote:You were laughing and found it funny.

As stated in the Part 2 - My motivations to be unbanned : I understood why this "joke" was a violation of the rules. In real life, stealing a car, even for a joke to a friend can lead to an arrest and a prison sentence or conditional. So, doing the same thing in the server is completely unrealistic! It took me time to understand the significance of this ban. That's why I guess I was laughing this day.

Quote:After enzyme came on you proppushed my car out of the lake and made up it was a joke.

For me it was a joke since the beginning. Now I understood my act and took conscious, I perfectly understand it's not anymore a joke.

Quote:Enzyme proceeded to talk with you and banned you, Aviator extended it.

Yes.

Quote:you got many bans and a recent one from Fultzy by breaking FearRP.

First, this ban came from Enzyme. Second, this wasn't for breaking FearRP but NLR.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Generation - 09-27-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Weecow - 09-27-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 09-27-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 09-27-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 09-27-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 09-27-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 09-27-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SoulRipper - 10-03-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - by aviator - 10-07-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-07-2013, 07:22 PM