UnBan Request - HybridPacman
I am involved.

Right let's start from the very beginning. You were walking around me and Freezak's house at the slums, to me it just seemed like you were doing a normal patrol around the slums and etcetera. But you kept standing at our house. You didn't ask Freezak if you can check his house but you just went running in, without any notice and even without a warrant. He told you to get out and you got out. But after that you proceeded to search warrant him for "drug possession" which was totally random at that time since he didn't even had any drugs in possesion. A bit later you asked me if I own the house next time his house I responded to you saying "Maybe not, maybe I am" which was said IC, you said "let me in or I get a search warrant" where I responded "If it's mine, why should I?" So basically I didn't even say it's my house but you just assumed it was my house so you requested the same warrant with the reason "drug possession". Firstly you weren't even been in the house so you cannot even know if I possessed drugs. And secondly you can't just warrant everyone because you think they have contraband or drugs in possession. I am not sure about this, but I think I've even said it to you that you cannot warrant someone because you 'think' they have contraband/drugs.

Quote:.. "him being a BMD made me suspicious because he kept going in and out so i thought i'd have a look inside and get a warrant, i was aloud and entered only to find contraband then i arrested Freezak, previously i saw a player talking with him"

Him being a BMD? In Character you don't know if hes a BMD. Maybe he weares kevlar because hes a military man? So basically you were metagaming.
About the warrant you talked about, as I said you cannot get a warrant to look inside, you need solid evidence not a suspicion.

Quote:he also based next to Freezak so i also asked for a warrant, only to be teleported to a roof with freezak then banned because apparently i was warranting EVERYBODY when i only warranted him and hes neighbor, all i'm asking is to be unbanned, 24 hours is a bit harsh in my opinion

I didn't base next to Freezak, as I said I said "Maybe I am, maybe not" so you cannot know if I live there at all. And yes he did ban you for warranting everyone with the reason "drug possession" that is true, you warranted me and freezak for it. If you would warrant me why for drug possession you don't even know I am possessing drugs.

Messages In This Thread
UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by HybridPacman - 09-27-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by Weecow - 09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by Weecow - 09-27-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by Freezak - 09-27-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by Weecow - 09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: UnBan Request - HybridPacman - by Grub - 09-29-2013, 04:13 AM