I was banned for something that is legal
This is where I find you to be wrong...

First of all.. I don't undertand your first part of what you are saying. "i understand that u are talking to the corleones who are actually backing what is being said by me and so skalinsky one person siad i should have waited for something i couldn't even see, as the door was closed"
So please type that again.

Now... "We can not tlak about other possibilities when we are to be talking about what happened, which is as i said, no harm came to my friend and the only two to die were the corleones"
We are talking about rules here. FearRP and why it applies to you. Sure, you might have gotten lucky but it is still FearRP.

"i also was heavily armed as u say, kevlar and an AK so i actual matched and outarmed the two corleones consdering also the element of surprise as well"
Sure, the element of surprise is hella powerfull, BUT only for a short about of time. You say you outarmed the two corleones because you had...
[1] AK47 and
[1] kevlar.

Here is what the corleones had
[1] M3 shotgun
[?] Kevlar (You cannot know if they had kevlar or not)
[1] AK47
[?] Kevlar. (You cannot know if they had kevlar or not)

I wouldn't say you outgunned them, I'd say they outgunned you... Even though you had the element of surprise, they had a hostage (more or less). They had a meatshield, someone you couldn't loose and THAT puts them in favor.

there weapons make no differance as there is no time for me to reconsider what happens.
This sentance doesn't make alot of sense... Their weapons made no difference because you didn't have time to calculate this as you went on? Fair enough, but we are looking at the situation here, and how both parts stood. Their weapons could have made alot of difference. Try taking on a player with a USP and a player with an AK47. I'll guarantee that you'll notice the difference.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was banned for something that is legal - by Enzyme - 09-24-2013, 09:19 PM