I was banned for something that is legal
if you read the rules u will;l c what u banned me for isn't acceptable and it was legal for me to do what i did, saying we were in a narrow hallway is not a defense against me. it states what i was doing isn't fail RP and this completely opposes my ban i was allowed to do what i did.

In conclusion what i did wasn't illegal as you already know they were going to kill my friend and i was allowed to take action which i did, so i should be unbanned as what i did was not illegal, not once, either does it state that i would have to be fired upon to take action so i should be unbanned soon, as it was not a bannable reason

just read what u posted again and what i did wasn't fear RP as the rule also states that i could do this 2:1 as to what i was aware my friend was going to killed and needed to be saved and a 2:1 isn't illegal, i was allowed to do what i did as the rule also states that it can be done even in the face of death, him being my companion allows me to take charge of this situation. It will be emphised that my friend wasn't a hostage and they couldn't use him as a shield against my shootings or barter using him, killing him would be failRP themselves as it is stated killing an unarmed man is failRP. under what i said i was acting legally and they were acting illegally. ]

It is important to be aware that my friend shouldn't have been shot, unless i was killed, then it would have been okay to kill him as they would of had evidence, or if was then my friend was used as a hostage would they have a reason to shoot up an unmanned person

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was banned for something that is legal - by sgtchips - 09-24-2013, 08:16 PM