Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read
Your name: Eddy

Your ban ID: 38062

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: punchwhoring, 12th ban, extended

Involved:
Why we should unban you: I don't know what to say. Basically Narcotic only banned me for personal reasons. He hate me, and will do anything to ban me. Firstly i want to say, that you should really think about getting rid of that terrible admin. Everyone hate him. Now.. A guy which name i can't remember hitter me, and my friend. Then i punch back, because if i dont wouldnt it be NLR? In real life you dont just stand and watch while you get your ass kicked! I hitted him, and BAM! You got 6 month ban. Yes, i know this is my 12'th ban, but do you know why? A reason like this has got me banned 6 times by Narcotic. I cant describe how much i hate that guy (if i saw him irl....!) I know he lives in same country as me (Denmark) and i used to like people from my country like Equalizer, but Narcotic is a twat IRL and needs to get his admin removed. I ask you, only you KillJoy if you could please remove this ban. I have donated to this community, and feel like you shit me in my head to be honest. You don't care if a person has spent money on the community. You only care until you have the money on your account, then you give them some bans and dont give a fuck Tounge

Well, i think that is almost that. You can always add me on Steam for further questions.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Eddy
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eddy2k9

Messages In This Thread
Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Eddy. - 09-24-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Narc - 09-25-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Narc - 09-25-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Narc - 09-25-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Narc - 09-26-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Eddy - Unban Request - KillJoy read - by Narc - 09-27-2013, 02:50 PM