BR on 3 for Warrant + Raid with old president rules
Hello Bounty. Like I said I did not go past the gate so I did not know that there was any weed, and I came up to the gate to see what is going on and the two officers said "The President is not respond to any of the warrants" so I typed in /radio "PRESIDENT!!!! Do the warrant" (Or at least something on though line). So it is down to Horseman and Darknight I'm afraid. "and old president was AFK and didnt respond for them , after the president got changed , the new president saw that spam for warranting me, so he did the warrant without checking reason and they came in , i yelled @ mic "stop , the president got changed" but they didnt care about it , when they came in they saw weed @ the moment the president posted his rules in witch is Weed is Legal" at that time I was with a different SRU member which I believe was Insanityx Virus because he got a search warrant on a rebel and he then told me that there were drugs in his house (not yours)

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on 3 for Warrant + Raid with old president rules - by DIAMONDWARLORD - 09-23-2013, 07:26 PM