[FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky)
Most of your story is wrong, i never harassed you. When I walked off after speaking to you (he cut this out of his video) you followed me and started talking again, then you invited me t follow you to a room where we carried on talking ear the end of the second video. And about me lieing on my statements, I never ied on any of , statements these are all true. Please can you give an exact time so the admin reviewing can check logs and put YOUR audio back int the video, as there must have been a reason you took it out.

now lets look at why you want to get me banned:

Harassment... you followed me (cut out of video) and started talking to me.
backseat Admin... Pavilion even confirmed that i was allowed to kill the people that I did because of them shooting at e first.
Past mod Experience.... I only mentioned you used to be a mod, not if you were a good or bad mod, just that you used to be one. Is this a reason to be banned? If i said DoomDude was an admin would I get banned for it? No. As it is only stating the obvious.
Accusing the admin team... i was statin that SOME Admins were biased due to you being an ex-mod and all. Is this a reason to ban? i DONT THINK SO. as I never offend anyone.

these are my explanations to each of the things you stated I did wrong. So please... stop making stuff up and post time and ORIGINAL VIDEO so they can see that I did nothing wrong. Thank you for your patience...

Yours sincerely,
Dogysmash

I apologise for some words being in caps and others not, its just my caps bar is dodgy.

Also you did not post the whole conversation in OOC, as there is only half there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky) - by Centurion - 09-23-2013, 06:13 PM