[FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky)
I've been asked to post on Salinsky's behalf:

Quote:Addition:
Quote:I also had a reason to kill the NLRers. When you kill someone, then they come back shooting the **** out of you to revenge kill you, you have a reason to kill them. And please, post the full story before posting a BR, as this is all one sided, you need to post EVERYTHING. Not just the 'highlights'
He has also cut out the bit where he uses his mic. Most of the time he tried to provoke me into breaking rules when he use mic. Also pavilion just confirmed to me that the situation I was in was not backseat administration.
You weren't stating an opinion, you were yet again "defending" your rulebreaks by bringing my past moderating services into it, despite being banned for it prior to this event.
How have I fabricated evidence? I started recording after the OOC argument, when I stumbled upon you talking (what you thought was) behind my back after spawning when I had rejoined due to a crash. You accuse me of "fabricating" evidence because I happen to not have the OOC part of our conversation on tape, though I did printscreen it, besides that, there's logs they can check.
Fabricating evidence would be making up a story, tampering with the video footage to benefit my case and what not. Though this is raw footage taken with the Bandicam recorder trial which has a maximum recording time of around 10minutes per movie, each of the videos I provided is 10 minutes long. Coincidence? I think not.
You're the one who's fabricating a statement right here by claiming I've provoked you via the microphone, if I'd had the option, I'd have recorded my own microphone but for some reason that won't work. All I said over the microphone was "Hey stop I wasn't finished" (First time, this is backed up by you turning around and continuing the conversation where we left off) "Follow me, let's talk somewhere more private" (Second time, this is backed up by the fact that you followed me to a more private place) "So you're saying the admins are biased toward me?" (Third time, this time you can also hear by your reply that I simply asked you a question.)

As proven in the statement above, Dogysmash has fabricated a statement which can be proven to be false by evidence provided, thus he should get a permanent suspension.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky) - by DoomDude1 - 09-23-2013, 05:57 PM