[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Connie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24972670
Job Applying For: Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?: I've taken part in quite a few events. A couple of my favourites have been roadside construction (we put up barricades and carried stuff around in Tides trucks) and mechanic (where I built jacks out of PHX props and hydraulics). Street racing was another rather enjoyable experience, as was camping. For the latter, we built tents and campfires and some other stuff. It felt more like wilderness survival than camping, though.

I've also written a guide on Paramedic RP among others which I can't seem to find.

Hours: Approx. 130
RP Points?: 7
Bans: I don't have any bans on record, although I have received a couple of bans in the past.
Previous Serious RP Experiences: See job experiences above.
Another event I took part in was as a scientist in the labs under the GHQ, performing some kind of zombie autopsy. Obviously, the virus broke out, quarantine was put in place, and everything was like a cross between REC and the first Resident Evil film. Almost the entire server took part in that one.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Sounds like fun.
Miscellaneous: Not really sure what else to say. I've done quite a bit of Serious RP in the past.

IC Info:

Name: Leila Sparks
Address (not 'classified'): 37 Uphill Apartments, EvoCity
Date of Birth: 4/7/1990
Previous Employment: N/A
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Born and raised in North London, England by a single mother, Leila developed from a young age a passion for beautiful dresses... and the wrong side of the law.

On the exterior, she's a classy, well-spoken lady who loves fashion - but what you don't see is the knife in her other hand.
Additional (IC) Info?: You may find she is not entirely trustworthy. Or entirely sane.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Ms. Mudpie - 09-23-2013, 11:58 AM