3-Darknight

SteamID:
1- STEAM_0:1:44769073
2- STEAM_0:0:42134735
3- STEAM_0:1:55642988

Time in GMT: 9:00 PM to 9:32 PM
Sunday, September 22, 2013 (GMT)

Server: v33x

Summary: 2 cops and 1 SRU (Diamond) came to my house and warranted me within the president changed + rules ( new president warranted me without checking the reason ) and raided my house and stole weed ( weed is legal with new prisdent rules) and jailed me

Evidence: I built a BMD shop , when 2 cops (Horseman) + (Darknight) and warranted me like 5 times
Quote:*** Shawn Dax radios in: I need a search warrant for 1102/ a walled up house
and old president was AFK and didnt respond for them , after the president got changed , the new president saw that spam for warranting me, so he did the warrant without checking reason and they came in , i yelled @ mic "stop , the president got changed" but they didnt care about it , when they came in they saw weed @ the moment the president posted his rules in witch is Weed is Legal
Quote:(Broadcast) Harry Mee: Laws All weapons are banned.. Gun stores are also banned.
Weed is legal no other drug
and that moment they jailed me so they can take the weed , and they did (it was 1 min about to be manufactured)

i typed to president why u jailed me for weed , unarrest me or u'll face BR and he did
Quote: (<3) (OOC) ▒ Angel♥ With a Shotgun ▒: unwarrant me or i'll post BR on u
You have been unarrested.
after that i requested they to recover the weed , but they didnt , they said it was the old president who warranted me ,
so i asked the new president if that was true , and answer was

Quote:[FL:RP] EpicSpadge: the warrant for high walls , u did it b4 u post ur rules ,
right ?
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: nope
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: i dont think so
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I can't even remember what happened really :/
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: when u became the president u recieved a warrant of me
of high walls
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I only warrant after i put out laws..
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: then u arrest warrant me for weed
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: who arrested you.. Weed is legal?
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: LOL u even unarrested when i said it ! LOOOOOOOOL
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: what.. I know I unarrested you..
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: so u r prooving that u r who warranted me ! LOL ,
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: yes.. I was never told you had drugs though
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: otherwise I wouldn't have arrested you
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: thanks , u confirmed that they warranted + arrested me
with new president
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I am truly sorry about this huge misunderstandning.. Please
come to my office and I can make it up to you

thats a proof that he is whomade the warrant not the old president

+

Horseman insulted me in OOC
Quote:(OOC) Horseman: Angel,you do know you are acting like a dick just because you got caught,right?
+
(PM) Horseman: Are you still pissed because of that now? Dude I waited almost 20
minutes to get a warrant and now go dickhead

* All quotes is taken from game console , NOTHING is fake ! *

Picture of their names:
[Image: fXzxOFx.jpg]

My nickname was : Angel♥ With a Shotgun

Messages In This Thread
BR on 3 for Warrant + Raid with old president rules - by Bounty Hunter - 09-22-2013, 09:58 PM