[Released Date: 26th of October] Night Club Rp Episode 1: Homecoming
(09-21-2013, 07:49 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Job Applying For: A guy.

Hours: 540+

Rp Points: 1

Bans: 9 (Everone a Misunderstanding or during the time I started RP, But Ive learned and I havent broke any rules in like four-three months.)

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: I dont know the name but it was a North-Corean attack on Evocity back in May.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: It looks cool. Good setup, and I want to act a teenager.

Miscellaneous: - - - - - - -

IC Info

Name: Alex Harrison

Address : 12th GwenyeRoad, Ezo City.

Date Of Birth: 12th April, 1990.

A short story about Yourself: A Teenager from Evocity's neighbourcity that wants to meet new people and dont just sit in his chair watching Emo movies. He cuts away his black hair and makes it blond and walks out of his door to a new world of luck.

I think you should go under Guest instead of A Guy.

(09-21-2013, 07:49 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Job Applying For: A guy.

Hours: 540+

Rp Points: 1

Bans: 9 (Everone a Misunderstanding or during the time I started RP, But Ive learned and I havent broke any rules in like four-three months.)

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: I dont know the name but it was a North-Corean attack on Evocity back in May.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: It looks cool. Good setup, and I want to act a teenager.

Miscellaneous: - - - - - - -

IC Info

Name: Alex Harrison

Address : 12th GwenyeRoad, Ezo City.

Date Of Birth: 12th April, 1990.

A short story about Yourself: A Teenager from Evocity's neighbourcity that wants to meet new people and dont just sit in his chair watching Emo movies. He cuts away his black hair and makes it blond and walks out of his door to a new world of luck.

I think you should go under Guest instead of A Guy.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • Imperator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Night Club Rp Episode 1: Homecoming - by Mr.Bean - 09-22-2013, 04:47 AM