Unban-Request (Demonic Hell)
Hello,some of you people might remember me,some may not.
I've been banned for i believe 1 month and a half now for Sexism and mod disrespect
I believe that Infernaw has accepted my appologie that i have sended her,To keep it short I've said "Please forgive me for being mean to you and sexist,And im sorry i said that i shouldve never said it and i Promise you i will never Say it again to nobody."
While i was banned ive looked up some artikels of wat
Sexismcan do and trust me its not cool at all
Girls|Boys Suicide because of it sometimes they even kill you.I have never ment to be sexist.I have always liked Girls and will always like them; And i never ment to hurt anybody

Your name: Demonic hell

Your ban ID: 34780

Banned by: Infernaw

Reason: Sexism, mod disrespect

Why we should unban you: I have never ment to be sexist, I know wat i said was Wrong.I know its hard for girls to play games without getting bothered by an Idiotic Kid like me Saying Sexist stuff.
I never actually say stuff like this this was my first time i said something sexist I dont why.But i promise you If i say something sexist again You can ban me Permenant.
I know i should probably not be posting this unban request Thanks to infernaw my ban already got Short-end from 21 years To 2 and a half Month.But Fearlessrp is such a great Server.I just want to play again so bad.I have had nothing to do sinds i got banned. All Im asking is for a second chance.

-Its okay to say wat you want about me Il reply Honestly.
-If you think i do deserve a second chance but should stay banned that's fine.
-
-
-[Image: eae0.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.

Messages In This Thread
Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Demonic - 09-20-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Killjoy - 09-20-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Demonic - 09-20-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Infernaw - 09-20-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Demonic - 09-20-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Unban-Request (Demonic Hell) - by Killjoy - 09-21-2013, 09:33 AM