Unban request Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: 37433

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: I'll make it short. Called a guy ***. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37333&h)

Involved: Zeds but KPredeyes made the ban req.

Why we should unban you: Well, as I said above I got banned because I called a guy ***. Let me just explain the whole situation because imo it wasn't explained well enough in the ban req.
Was walking in the city and I saw a group standing and one had same suit as me on (Gas Mask, the 10rp suit) Then I said: "***, running around in city with a gas mask on xD) He (Zeds) were like ey what did you say? So I thought it was all cool and nothing special to it. Then later on in slums we were loading a truck with contra, me and a friend. Then he came along with KPredeyes.(They were some kind of cops, idk what exactly they were) Then I said Yo *** with gas mask and a smiley. Because he still ran around with that gas mask. Imo this was a very unlucky misunderstanding and for sure, if I knew it I wouldn't have written it or if the first time I said it he would have said "Ey dont say that or smth." Then I of course wouldn't have said it again. I agree it was wrong by me, and sure deserve a ban, but hoped it could be a few days shorter, because I would call it an unlucky misunderstanding..

I'd also like to apologize to Zeds.

** Please let me know if I should write f***** instead of "***" then I will change it immediately.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 09-14-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Unban request Rawwzkii - by Kpred - 09-14-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Unban request Rawwzkii - by aviator - 09-14-2013, 04:25 PM