Unban Request for "Esteemed Gentleman"
Exclamation 
Your name: Esteemed Gentleman

Your ban ID: 37420

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic
Reason: "Adminsitrator impersonation, lying about it."

Involved: Myself, Narcotic and Spiffing Chap.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for basically no reason. When I was banned it was about 1AM in the morning (GMT) and I decided that seeing as I play on Fearless so much I would put on the tag. When it came to putting in the tag I had literally no clue that there was a difference between "[FL:RP] and [FL]", as I considered both of them to represent the same thing, namely the server. Obviously, some... individuals consider something as simple as 2 letters active, purposeful admin impersonation. For starters, if you were to check any chat logs you would see that at no point did myself or Spiffing Chap claim to be admins of any sort, nor did we say anything that would suggest such a thing. In addition, Narcotic claims that I lied about it, and I don't see how this makes any sense seeing as I told him that it was an innocent mistake AND I had changed my name (with the [FL] tag omitted, after other players mentioned it, even BEFORE Narcotic commented on the matter. In addition he claims that Spiffing Chap and myself must have done this before, this is the part that I really don't understand, especially seeing as I had only just added the FL at the time, and in addition it only shows it once in my Steam Community aliases section. Finally, Narcotic refused to accept the possibility that this was an innocent mistake and banned us before we could even explain ourselves fully. Therefore I move that this ban was completely unjust and should you actually give some time to check the logs and consider this matter LOGICALLY, not emotionally (as clearly happened at the time) then you will see that in truth, myself and my friend have done nothing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for "Esteemed Gentleman" - by David Mitchell - 09-14-2013, 12:12 AM