Ban Request - [FL:RP] Doctor Internet, [FL:RP] Timmy Turner
(HSS) I was the here at the raid, and the Police Officer came to me, saying that he had contra. As such, as my duties as a HSS, we conducted a search on him. If MY information had informed me he did not have contra, we would not have conducted the search, but I have to trust the judgement and information that other govermential members give me. If we are unable to conduct operations based on the information provided by fellow officers, we cannot do out job properly.

However, as in your video, you can see that I was called by the Police Officer, and as such, you have cleared me from random raiding.

As my closing points: 1) The video does not show you destroying your contraband, so if we could have a fuller picture of what happened, because explosions from a property are valid reasons for a search warrant in many places (including Fearless).
2) I didn't go in, screaming, blasting anything that moved, and the only things destroyed in the search were the pots. (Which you claimed were "not yours")
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Doctor Internet, [FL:RP] Timmy Turner - by Doctor Internet - 09-13-2013, 06:37 AM