Okay What The Actual FUCK?
I think someone watched too much Breaking Bad.

Alright, let me explain to you why what you did was utter FailRp.

So you're being a drug dealer. You offer someone drugs. He refuses. You gun him down.

A drug dealer in real life realizes that any police are bad business. So, any drug dealer with half of a brain would not blast someone in the face for refusing to buy his drugs. Gunshots have this habit of being loud. So, you gunning him down, would cause someone to hear it and possibly call the police. Now I want you to think, when was the last time you heard a drug dealer shoot someone for refusing to buy drugs? You would get hunted down by the police and get arrested/killed. Also, the other person is a gun dealer, so I really wouldn't want to open up on someone who is probably armed as well.

Now, on our servers you respawn and the maximum jail time is 15 minutes (with a jail guard). In real life, you don't respawn and you could go to jail for quite a long time, perhaps even get executed. And no, in real life, a dodgy drug dealer doesn't last long enough to get in the city with the attitude of killing someone, because he will be eaten by a bigger fish.

Also. Don't threaten leaving. If you want to leave, do so, not a single person is holding you hostage here.

Messages In This Thread
Okay What The Actual FUCK? - by kappaomicron - 09-10-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Okay What The Actual ***? - by Sean - 09-10-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Okay What The Actual ***? - by DoomDude1 - 09-11-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Okay What The Actual FUCK? - by kappaomicron - 09-11-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Okay What The Actual ***? - by DoomDude1 - 09-11-2013, 02:59 AM