Unban Request
Your name: Joelacus145

Your ban ID: 37286

Banned by:[FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason:Breaking FearRP

Involved: While i was trying to pull into the KFC parking area, i was stopped by a cop, and he said i was driving recklessly, i explained what i was trying to do, and he then had me at gun point and forced me to give him the cab, it was then taken from me ( I was RPing a Cab driver), after chancing him for a couple of minutes i found my cab randomly parked, so i took it back and tried to go back to KFC, he then found me again but this time decided to shoot at me. This is when the admin intervened, he told the policeman that he could not shoot at me and have me at gun point. while this was happening i was trying to park the car so i could get out without it being in the way, the admin then turned to me and said that i cant just leave and to get out of the car, i then told him that i was just parking the car then i will get out, i didn't want it in the way. Then suddenly i was banned almost instantly, with no warning or anything like that.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned for I did no wrong and was banned for an incorrect reason. It says it was for Breaking RP, when we where talking out of character trying to sort out a situation.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Joelacus145 - 09-10-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-11-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Joelacus145 - 09-11-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 09-15-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Rolorox - 09-11-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Joelacus145 - 09-11-2013, 06:41 PM