Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread)
this wasnt a random raid (i am Johny-Quid by the way) your base got contraband we hear them and we raid you. You were basing with gun dealers, gun dealers dont aloud having base with contraband. When we destroy your contraband you get nervous and your friend gd propush a car and killed as. Gun dealer name is Crux and in this video i cant see me rdm someone.Your friend Crux propush my car somwhere when ireturned back for my car he cdms me when i asked him what he do my car so he broke NLR, he cdms , propushing cars. I hope admins check the logs and aprove or denide this ban request check this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid295823

oh i didnt see that you cut the video and if you check my ban request on Crux i said that your friend propush a police car and killed as (my ban request uploaded 1hour before yours).And in this video i see a police truck appears from nowhere.That you did i think its bannable cut a video and post a ban request full of lies because your friend gonna get baned? This is not good my friend if admins check the logs you will get baned because you trying to ban another players with lies
good luck Sleepy

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread) - by sh0x - 09-10-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread) - by Trooozos alkolikolikolikos - 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM