Unfair/Misunderstood Ban
EDIT: Don't worry about lifting the ban, we've decided to wait to play together until tomorrow because I don't appreciate being spoken to in such a rude and sarcastic manner when I said nor done nothing to ask for it on myself. Thanks for checking out this thread if you were genuinely concerned though!

My friend is having difficulty signing up to the forums so I'm posting this on his behalf, I hope this is acceptable.

Your name: Angel

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:40636710

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "punchwhore"

Involved: Angel and several other people

Why we should unban you: Because it was an all big misunderstanding.

I can only recall two accounts when Angel was apparently being what you would consider a "punchwhore" and they were:

i) He was punching me to see if it took away my health (we were both experiencing this awesome sounding server together) and then some random player came along thinking he was assaulting me I guess and attacked Angel and then several others joined in and there was a massive brawl. We didn't say anything because we were finding it hilarious and I was just standing their watching until they destroyed him.

ii) The police kept complaining about the rebels that we heard and when Angel spotted a rebel he attacked them thinking he was helping the police but obviously it's wrong for a citizen to take the law into his/her own hands, but still I don't believe that's worth a ban, especially a ban of this length since of this writing, Angel still has 8 hours of the ban left and we can't play with eachother properly since now we understand how to play on the server. (we learned the commands and roles of different jobs etc last night on this site)

I hope an admin can read this fairly soon and sort this out so we can play together, we both want to be chefs and open our own restaurant. Frank & Benny's we're gonna call it! Cheese

Messages In This Thread
Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by kappaomicron - 09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by DoomDude1 - 09-09-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by kappaomicron - 09-09-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by DoomDude1 - 09-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by kappaomicron - 09-09-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by DoomDude1 - 09-09-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by kappaomicron - 09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Unfair/Misunderstood Ban - by aviator - 09-09-2013, 03:44 PM