Unban request - Minitank
* Enzyme contemplates about chewing glass

- Okay... You say
Quote:"u decided to do no warnings"
yet I gave you several.. I told you to be serious when you were screaming about when I grabbed you because of the CDM. I gave you a warning when I was called about you not leaving, spawning a bicycle-dupe.. I was not gonna give you any more warnings when you decided to sleep in the doorway of the shop as a gundealer (so nobody could enter or leave without stomping on you).
Have you even read my post above?!

- I'd say sleeping in a doorway in a shop is failRP. Especially as gundealer, but no.. I have never read the rules... Not like I'm a moderator or anything *coughs* /sarcasm
Did you also know that sleeping in the middle of the road is also considered failRP? (just if you didn't know..)

- If you were a gundealer, you should have putten up a shop, or atleast made an advert so people knew they could pm you without having to press TAB to check who is a gundealer, which one can argue is metagaming. If you wanted to go AFK, then you shouldn't have gone AFK while sleeping at a place where you would disrupt RP..

I'm actually tempted at getting your ban extended as you obviously do not understand the concept of RP.

Quote:"So next time you decided to ban someone... Warn them first... "
I'm still shocked you even said this when I gave you several warnings...
Keep in mind that lying in a unbanrequest can lead into a punishment.

Anyways, if you think I'm wrong about sleeping in the middle of a doorway in someone elses shop is NOT failRP, then please... feel free to ask an admin or a SA. Perhaps they could confirm or whatnot on this thread?
Also.. If you want to go AFK for a longer amount of time, then you should go citizen.

I will also include some readingmaterial for you:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by DoomDude1 - 09-07-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Enzyme - 09-07-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Enzyme - 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM