Unban request - Minitank
Alright.

Your blacklist was for a CDM, yes. You ran someone over who was on the sidewalk/curb, and you made no attempts at even stopping, and when you ran him over, you just continued to run off without checking on the poor guy. I considered banning you but I let you off with a blacklist and a warning.
I then get a call about you minging in a store, refusing to leave. I TP to the guys and I see you on a bicycle-dupe inside the store messing about. You go on to exit the store when I TP because you know that is considered minging, and I teleport away. I then get a call AGAIN from the same guys saying that you are refusing to leave. I TP back.. again.. and I find you sleeping in their doorway.. as a GUNDEALER.
So not only did you failRP, but you failed to do your job as a gundealer...
"I fell like this was a falsely accused ban as all I did was sleep outside the shop front... In no way is this failRP."
Sleeping in the doorway of a shop as a gundealer sounds like failRP to me..
I gave you enough warnings and wanted no more of your immature behavior on the servers.
I don't see at all why you should even get unbanned. I gave you too many chances, and you managed to ignore all of them.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by DoomDude1 - 09-07-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Enzyme - 09-07-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Enzyme - 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by Minitank - 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Unban request - Minitank - by DoomDude1 - 09-07-2013, 06:44 PM