[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: Cpt Rambi
Hours: 17 hours
RP points: 0
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me just the guy who is trying to get what he never had, by helping others.
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it surrounded by friends, hearing only laughter and only seeing love, and content.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: Charlie May
Brief story: Ha, where do I start? Well thats what I would have been saying when I was racing. I did the thing I loved, for lots of money. Life was great! I had a great wife and 2 children. Until one day when I was racing, I came off the track and broke my leg. I was sacked because I wasn't good enough, more like they were impatient and only wanted money. This caused my marriage to go into disaster, I had no job and not money. My wife got custody over my kids... I was alone in the cold dark world. I came to evo city for a fresh start as my cousin promised me that I would soon be rich again and that everything would be fine. Only to find out that he was killed by a gang... Hope, lost again. What will happen next?

Any attributes that are realistic? Good natured, trusted.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Good with a gun, excellent driving skills, good natured.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? trailer (Or camp if 7 others want to do the same and all pay a bit of it...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Cpt Rambi - 09-07-2013, 10:57 AM