[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to Join Passive, because I have a great love for Roleplaying.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - NASA RP (My RP-Server-Wide)
IceAge RP (Server-Wide)
And more..

Whats your hours in-game? - 221 Hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:66948201

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Well, I know Jarz, I know him by doing many RP's with him.

What is your Age? - Confidential

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 5 Points

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - You can expect Pure Passive Roleplay, from a mature player, who loves Roleplaying with a passion.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - During the year of 1989, a child named by the name of Tiernan was born. He was raised in a Middle Class family which consisted of two sisters, a brother, and an adopted child. As he grew up, at the age of twelve, he found his parents dead with two gunshots in both of their heads. His sisters and his brother were never seen again. Although, his adopted brother, Timothy was found with a broken neck in their driveway, he spoke to Tiernan, his last words were, "Go Get 'Em." As of that moment, Tiernan swore vengeance on the group that killed his family. Later in his years he found a man named Jules, this man told Tiernan that his son could help him find the murderous group of people, and he also gave him a knife. He said to head to EvoCity, a place where he could find help and his family's killers he so sought for. When Tiernan arrived in EvoCity, he found Jules' son in the hospital with a coma. He later died. Now all Tiernan has is his smarts, his knife, and his fury.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, there isn't much to say, I live in Virginia, study Latin, German, Spanish, Greek, and English. I'm mature.. And that's pretty much it. Tounge
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Kulthro

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - by Falcon - 09-07-2013, 05:55 AM