[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: Prosto
Hours: 1300
RP points: 13
Define /me: /me is act that you perform(Pretty obv) like /me lights a cigar. /me takes pistol out of holster,
Define /it: Describe area or atmosphere (/it Rain falls down making ground wet and muddy)
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: More that 200 hours on Hl2rp and other Serious RP server, including All factions whitelists. (In short, Yes)
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of september 6:00 PM
Do you agree to the rules of the event?:
Yes
Character name:Anton Kireev
Brief story: Anton was born in Kiev, in 2020. In the family of Colonel and Nurse. His father was respected officer among his soldies. Since the age of 9 he wanted to join army, to be like his father. His father was very brute to Anton, beating for every mistake he did, Father wanted him to become fearless and strong man. At the age of 12 he joined Suvorov Military School and studied there for 5 years. After that he joined Military Institute, and recieved rank of Sergent there. When he was 21 his mother died of cancer. It made a very big influence on him and his father. SO his father started to drink a lot, eventually his father suicided. Leaving Anton alone. At the age of 25 he joined UAF to serve his country.
Any attributes that are realistic? Ruthless, No compassion.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Skilled shooter, good understanding in english
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Nope

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Prosto - 09-03-2013, 05:28 PM