[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: [UN] HellShell
Hours: 664
RP points: 9
Define /me: Used to describe an action by the player, e.g /me picks up the cup and takes a sip from his coffee.
Define /it: Used to describe the action of for example an object, or a building or something, e.g /it The computer is loading the desktop.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes I can.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 6th of September.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes I do.

Character name: Eric Adams.
Occupation: Highly trained (Ex) security officer at the Slyfox Security Company, had the second highest rank, Office Commander.
Brief story: Eric Adams, a 27 year old, highly trained ex-security officer, laying low, has a rifle to protect himself and goes on a fishing trip to the EvoCity lake to fish, and hunts everyday, due to his career choice not married, no friends, lives by himself, with himself.
Any attributes that are realistic? If needed to protect others, this is the man you're looking for, highly trained in security and has been trained in strategic raids.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Fisherman and hunter.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Riverside Cottage #3 if Spyderr isn't buying it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by HellShell - 09-03-2013, 11:35 AM