[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: [FL:RP] Mr.Dragon GR
Hours: 483
RP points: 3
Define /me: /me is a command that we use to show our feelings and our acts, example : /me talks to his phone or /me is scared.
Define /it: /it is a command that we use to show/explain what happens in the background and sometimes it involves other characters, example : /it A bullet comes out of nowhere and hits John or /it Buildings start to shake and fall apart.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes

Character name: Edgar J. Smith
Brief story: Jake was born outside of EvoCity at a big farm full of corn. Finished secondary school and then got a job. He got in trouble many times for thefts and assaults but he does not like to talk about these things. Then he became a Nuclear Radium Testing Agent but this time, he was between death and life. Some bombs were overcharged and ready to turn EvoCity and all the nearby cities into ash. Though he and the System Manger stopped them. The Nuclear Company closed and now he is looking for a job.
Any attributes that are realistic? Experienced on guns, Friendly, Generous, Smart.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Hunter
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Mr.Dragon GR - 09-01-2013, 07:03 PM