Unban Request: BlackDog
Upon him cuffing dubwub i quickly unsling my weapon, and kept it at my side and tell him that i'm going to contact his superior about this and get this all sorted, as he is attempting to arrest two people who had just saved his life.

First FearRP break right here. After Rolo handcuffed Dubwub, he approached you and I even heard the noise of the cuffs as he attempted to handcuff you. You quickly turn around and put a gun in his face. Before, I get into it, Rolo had two reasons to arrest you. Illegal firearms and the fact you just murdered someone. I don't know what laws you have up in Canada, but down here if you save someone's life from killing another you can still get prison time. Now Blackdog, I was watching the situation from the start since a certain player called me over since they said you were back seat administrating by killing the guy that was trying to kill the cop. So, I'm watching for awhile as more SRU arrive to the scene. Now lets keep in mind, you are the only one armed at this point. Dubwub is running around in circles (Which I do believe is FailRP). At this time I announced for everyone to continue forward since it was becoming an eyesore since you guys couldn't continue forward without announcing some stupid excuse.

Wrist mounted PDAs are not hard to type into, which this was my RP attempt to contact the president

One this isn't in your description which isn't a big deal, but it is a huge matter when you blatantly broke FearRP. You have your gun pointed at the ground, yet you continue to talk into your PDA even as Three Armed Men are screaming for you to put the weapon down. You are outnumbered and outgunned. Any false moves and you're going to drop dead, you fear for your life. You aren't going to take the chance of running and gunning to escape. You're dead either way you go.

according to multiple staff, fearRP does not apply in this situation as both groups are armed You didn't explain the full situation now did you? You had your weapon pointed down at the ground. As soon as you pulled up the weapon to shoot one, you'd be killed on the spot.

you did not have 100% full control over the situation as I was armed as well, better armed then the responding officers, with an escape vehicle not far away, and a plan to in the event you fired on me, to do as much damage as I could to reach said escape vehicle I don't think you understand the situation you put yourself into. You wouldn't be able to escape, you wouldn't be able to pull the gun up in time, you wouldn't be able to make it a foot without hitting the payment in a blood pool.

This is exactly what i kept telling you, but you kept screaming at me

Yet you didn't listen to him now did you thus proving you broke fearRP in your words.

According to grub,all he said was to continue the situation, and that people should stop screaming, if there was a true issue with how it was going down, he would have pulled everyone aside and discussed it, and had it sorted out

I also added the fact why you were being arrested but that was ignored as well. Since you all were debating why you were being arrested when its all quite clear.

-Murder
-Illegal weapons. You have an automatic weapon designed as a light machine gun. You expect an officer to ignore that?

Your correct, it is a grey area, though from my conversations with staff, it appears my actions were fully allowed, you gave me a choice to obey you, i declined, and instead tried to talk the situation down, of which you declined, sadly the situation never got a conclusion due to the server attack

How about you actually tell them the full situation since you cut a few things to make yourself look better in the scenario.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: BlackDog - by BlackDog - 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Rolorox - 08-31-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by BlackDog - 09-01-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Rolorox - 09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Grub - 09-01-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by BlackDog - 09-01-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Grub - 09-01-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by BlackDog - 09-01-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Faustie - 09-02-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by BlackDog - 09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Unban Request: BlackDog - by Grub - 09-07-2013, 05:22 AM