Unban Request Dark Sniper [I'm Sorry]
(08-29-2013, 06:17 PM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: Yess But that's why Adman I dont need weapons to RP there is no server like fearless there all just rubbish Dark RP ones, and I just want to have just one more chance to prove to you I'm a good Roleplayer just unban me take away all my weapons and blacklist me from weapons for ever, I will do anything to be back on fearless!! Please!! just one more chance is all I ask I know i've asked for more chances in the past but I really have changed this time!! Take away weapons and whatever else I'll do anything!!

Yet you see this now. Instead of trying to rehabilitate yourself when you gained all the bans, you decided to just keep going through not obeying the rules we have in place. It's not hard to notice the rules that pop up every time you join the server. You seek sympathy, yet even after all the chances you refuse to change. What does this show to us? The simple fact you lost your chance long ago and do not belong here.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Dark Sniper [I'm Sorry] - by Saul - 08-27-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Unban Request Dark Sniper [I'm Sorry] - by Grub - 09-01-2013, 04:43 PM