Ban Request - [FL:RP] JakubW, Logger14 (FailRP)
No, you are not a freaking witness, you are walking around with your friends like lovebirds. I told you that you are not involved, well by thinking like you everyone who were on the server that time could post here. As i said in red colour, you are not involved, only i am, Logger14 and JakubW.

(09-01-2013, 10:48 AM)Logger14 Wrote: Kevin is right. And really how old are you?? 7?

So this was your argument to ban me? You just proved how FailRP president you were. I am 2. Thank you.

(09-01-2013, 10:45 AM)DaroPL Wrote: Cry some more! :X

If someone is really 7 here, it must be you, no one older than that is posting such retarded posts.

(09-01-2013, 10:45 AM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: I'm witness... But it's not Fail RP... Pres can write "Player is Illegal" It's not Fail RP | Look for Server rules and leater write BR...

He can do that only with sufficient reason, logs can be checked and they will clearly say that he banned me without reason, and responded for my question that it's because i am noob and 7 years old. YOU should really re-read the server rules, with so many hours, you should already know that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] JakubW (FailRP) - by Volimius - 09-01-2013, 11:12 AM