Please lift my permanent ban :(
Hello,

I will be reviewing your ban appeal and will take your summary into account. The suspension was issued under the reason "Exploiting a glitch". Exploiting a glitch or bug is not acceptable here at Fearless and as stated will lead to a permanent suspension from our servers.

Rules Wrote:Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

There were three staff members online at that time you spawned the Lamborghini's and the BMW's, both being banned props. Before issuing the suspension I consulted both my colleagues on at the time, who were Pavilion and Narcotic. Both of them said they were not contacted by your to report the glitch through @ or Private Message. As stated before, a Private Report should have been made or it should have been made clear to the staff members online that you were reporting it, rather than just spawning them.

(08-31-2013, 09:09 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote: I made the admin notice the glitch by telling him in OOC where it was.
Using the OOC chat to do this was not sufficient as to my knowledge all you said was "Look up at the sky!". After consulting both my colleagues I found that issuing this suspension was the best course of action as you had clearly abused the glitch, not once but ten times, as over ten vehicle props were spawned.

In conclusion, after hearing your input and now publishing mine; the suspension issued was just as you clearly abused your tool gun to spawn banned props. In total over ten props were spawned, both in a small building and also in the sky.
Regards,
aviator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please lift my permanent ban :( - by Killjoy - 08-31-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Please lift my permanent ban :( - by aviator - 09-01-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Please lift my permanent ban :( - by aviator - 09-01-2013, 11:19 AM