Unfair ban.
(08-30-2013, 09:54 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't anything to do with a texture problem, that is a blatant lie.

When you made the @ call. I responded and watched the situation. It seemed the officer had a valid reason to arrest you, I was about to TP off, and noticed you ran into the fire for a few seconds, but then ran out. I stayed for a few seconds whilst he got the warrant, as he got it, you ran directly into the fire, then died. Therefore suicide to avoid arrest.

You have a previous ban for the same offense, so why should I issue a warning. You should of learnt from the previous suspension. There is no reason why your ban should be lifted.

Denied for the reasons stated above.

I learned to not run away when they have a reason but in this case the cops broke the rule and tryde to arrest me

Even if you feel they do not have a reason to arrest you, running away only supplies them with one and that also if you run away if you think they don't have a reason, you're still breaking fearRP running away from the tazer.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban. - by LIENOSUS - 08-30-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by Pavilion - 08-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by Grub - 08-31-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by LIENOSUS - 08-30-2013, 10:12 PM