[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: Pholorian
Hours: 446
RP points: 6
Define /me: Command used for directly showing the action of your character.
Define /it: Command used for showing an action of un-humanoid objects, E.G: /it A loud beeping noise can be heard from the machine.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realistically?: Yes, It's my favorite type.
Re-type the event date: September the Seventh. (Saturday)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: Mark Dixon
Brief story: Born in the United Kingdom, Mark Dixon was a target of domestic violence. After year's of abuse, from his father, he chose to end it, killing him with a knife. He was placed into care, being only age 9 at the age of this event. He then applied to join the Royal Marines, at age 17, however his application was declined due to the events which took place earlier in his life. He then met a man, who's name is currently classified, who took pity on his background, and offered him a job at his security agency. After this agency went bankrupt, and eventually closed down. Dixon, then founded his own company, in spite of his background, and wishes to makes something of the company, and his life.
Any attributes that are realistic? Creative, 'Good Engineer', Kind, Brave.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) I'd like to open a kind of 'Sanctuary/Motel', in which the homeless can stay during the night. (If allowed)
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Camp, if possible.
A more fitting signature. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Jono - 08-31-2013, 09:59 PM