Unban request
Your name: Smeltetost

Your ban ID: 36832

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 36636 Approved - "Breaking FearRP.

Involved: Deriptz (The publisher of Ban Request 36636).

Why we should unban you: At first I would like to state that I am apologizing if my behaviour resulted in a disappointment to the Fearless community.

The reason for my unban request is the fact that I never relised he had any weapon, nor a tazer aiming at me. I never saw it and this is shown in the video, the only opportunity I would have had to see it was the half a second I had to turn around and that is hardly long enough for me to register it. (BR here - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36636)

"Breaking FearRP" is a very broad and vague term. And the way I interpret it is: "Doing something you would not do in real life." Would a person, in this situation, a "jailbreaker" run away from a warden saying: "Get on the floor now!"? In my opinion, yes. I am convinced he or she would, at least if the person did not see any weapons, such a tazer, pointed at them.

The warden never stated that he had something harmful pointed at the character, nor that he would use force to get the affected down on the floor. All the affected could learn from the statement " Get on the floor!" was the fact that the warden wanted her on the floor.

I believe what I did in the situation was not to break FearRP, rather, I was simply roleplaying myself avoiding arrest due to the lack of any immediately apparant threat, based on the fact that I never saw anything pointed out to harm me.

Will I break "FearRP" again? Most likely, yes, but who wouldn't? It's a common mistake. The reason for that is because we, as players, think differently. To one person, what I did was obviously breaking fearRP, to others, it was not.

Will I break "FearRP" intentionally? Never.

I have a reputation as a calm and decent RPer. I want to keep that reputation. I have been banned once before, that is 350 hours* played ago. I hope you will take that in consideration when you read my appeal.

Based on that explanation I wish for my appeal to be approved.

Best regards
Smeltetost.

*Approximately. I can not check my hours in this state.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Smeltetost - 08-31-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Unban request - by DoomDude1 - 08-31-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Unban request - by Smeltetost - 08-31-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Unban request - by aviator - 09-01-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Unban request - by Smeltetost - 09-01-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban request - by Grub - 09-01-2013, 04:48 PM