Um.. Humble Ransu's unban request..
Oh yes, Termin's judgement was perfect and I have definetly earned it. But it has been so long and I just want to prove that I have changed and will never do the things I did. I just miss the RP'ing so much and the 2 months just feels like too much time to wait until I can get back to play. And yes I do have thirtheen bans and all of those surely has a good reason for them. So basically I just want to have some good time Rp'ing on your servers, and I realised this is the best RP server I know so I just really want to get in again, it feels so unfair even though it isn't. I know that this unban request is not so reasonable since I was banned for a proper reason but I just tought to give it a go since I miss it so much. I swear I will never do the things I did, which is ruining other people's fun and RP's. See back in the days the main fun thing for me was causing harm to people but today I think more clearly that it's not the only way to have fun. There are loads of different ways to have fun. I just didn't get it back in the days, did I? Anyways, I hope you make your decision soon. The tension is killing me though I'm pretty sure you will deny this unban request, but I still think I have just a little bit of hope, and if there is hope, it is possible. Thank you

Regards, (humble) Ransu

Messages In This Thread
Um.. Humble Ransu's unban request.. - by Ransu - 08-29-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Um.. Humble Ransu's unban request.. - by Grub - 08-29-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Um.. Humble Ransu's unban request.. - by Ransu - 08-30-2013, 07:16 AM