A very unfair ban (dogysmash)
By biased I meant, you may not see my side of the story as well, and as you banned me I thought it wouldn't be fair (I have been denied once before by the admin who banned me and I believe this was biased, so I was making sure it wouldn't happen again(I did not mean it in an offensive way). And about me saying 'My brothers said you banned him because you had a grudge, and I support him as I used to watch him and you did.' I was giving my brother's opinion of him. I was not insulting him or saying he was a bad admin. I also still want my question to be answered, how was comment #8 on my BR on him needed? As you approved his unban because of him:

Not posting any unneeded comments,
He was not homophobic. He also said I must not be offended. If I as not offended why would I have put the BR on him? Easy reason, I WAS!

And putting a comment of the following:

Yes, I smell homosexuals from miles away. I 100% said suck a bag of dĂ­cks because I smelled your homosexuality all the way here in the Netherlands.

[Image: Facebook_like_thumb.png]

You've got me all figured out, don't you?
I mean... Come on.

How is this needed in the case? Easy answer to that too, it wasn't!

This is why I think I should be unbanned/Have my ban shortened. As I did not try and fuel and argument. And after the said he didn't give a f**k about my opinion (after I said my brothers opinion) I decided that I would just remind him not to swear in OOC as it was against the rules (I haven't read any rule that's says I'm not supposed to/allowed to do that.
Therfore I did not fuel an argument. He also said I ' Fabricating and/or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead' I did not do this either, please tell me where I lied/attempted to mislead you to conclusions? As I did not.

Messages In This Thread
A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-29-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Killjoy - 08-29-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-29-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Killjoy - 08-29-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-29-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Termin - 08-29-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-29-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-30-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Termin - 08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Centurion - 08-31-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: A very unfair ban (dogysmash) - by Termin - 08-31-2013, 03:15 PM