Un-True BR, Shallow Evidence, Extreme Assumtions
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP]
Your ban ID:36559

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: "Disconnecting During A RP Scenario"

Involved: Myself, FloppySyrup

Why we should unban you: I don't know where to start. Believe it or not I am mentally Distraught from this ban. (Excuse me If it is sloppy as far as description goes) Me and Aviator have a past in my bans. 4 months on a previous ban, In that time of 4 months I did not play Garry's Mod nor any other game in that matter. I am a fluent and very active gamer. When I finish a game I stop playing it, No matter the Multiplayer's rating, Besides games such as 'Garry's Mod" I do not care for Garry's Mod Whatsoever other than CityRP. In any instance You find me playing Garry's Mod I will only be playing Fearless. 8 years I have on my Steam account. Half of this time is spent on Garry's Mod. Half of that time On Garry's Mod is spent on CityRp. And I have spent countless dollars on donating to the server. And I'll be Damned if I get banned over false Accusations against me. I've been banned 2 times for Long periods of time. Due to Thing's that I am Guilty of doing. But I have been trying my hardest to stay steady on the server and not get in trouble. I have been doing that since my previous ban, and now I will explain to You what I was FALSELY accused of. With shallow Evidence. The screenshots show Only 1 disconnect. I will say that I disconnected 2 times. The first time I disconnected I was on the ground tazed. There was Another police officer stepping on me. I will be honest I disconnected that time for 2 reasons. 1 I was in a very bad mood due to the Realization of family affairs with my father. (I joined CityRP to block out the real world and take a break from all that was going on in my personal life.) After hearing this kid Yell at the top of his lungs that "Zordie is jaywalking!!!" A little piece of my well being broke in two. I assumed by his hours he was going to break the rules and and step on me and kill me. I have never been so wrong about him. At the time I had an AWP on me and did not want to loose it. After he tazed me I literately IRL punched my monitor in a fit of rage. After this still extremely mad I Disconnected. After re connecting I spawn and I am immediately tazed surronded by Him and 4 other officers. I realize he is breaking a rule and get even more mad that I previously was. I then disconnect again. I re connect once more and become and SRU. Once I go to confront them at the bottom of the nexus elevator. I am shot by him (He is still a cop) so I had no other choice but to kill him because I myself did not want to die. I Kill him and am immediately shot by 2 of the other officers he was affiliated with. Syrup come back and I continuously state his lack of hours and his rule breaking. I myself broke the rules so I know I had no room to speak but. I in no way harassed them. I simply ask that I can be given a second chance. I apologize to Syrup and Aviator for my actions. I wish for my ban to be Lifted and to be given a sort of Parole. If I break this ANY way I ask to be permanently banned. FOR ANYTHING i do against the rules. Please find it in your heart to help me out and ease my depression a little bit. So I can play my favorite game mode/ game/ server and be with my favorite community. Thank You

Messages In This Thread
Un-True BR, Shallow Evidence, Extreme Assumtions - by Zordie - 08-27-2013, 01:07 AM