- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
(08-20-2013, 09:59 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 03:09 PM)roach Wrote: Got banned for prop-smashing for 3 days, I got on with my punishment like a big boy. But did post an un-ban request, as I thought it was unfair in the beginning, but I decided it'd be less hassle to just get on with it.

I think Narcotic has it in for Blackwatch members, like he has a sick fetish for banning BW Members or something like that.

I joke
<3 you Narcotic.

Also, not a ban but a Blacklist.

I had contraband in my base when I was a corleone, went afk and died. So I assumed I got raided, turns out I died from starvation. Thought my contraband was destroyed and switched to SRU, Aviator TPed me to the Corleone house I was basing in and blacklisted me, oh also I double doored I didn't have many hours back then.
Still, no excuse I was in the wrong and started to flame at Aviator over OOC posted an Admin Abuse thread. It got denied and I apologized to Aviator the next day for being an ***.

Yup, that's about it. Cool story.

I don't know how you can blame me for banning "Blackwatch" or whatever it is you call it members for breaking the rules. Quit it, I've seen it a thousand times before and it's getting old.

Alright, chill out just a bit of banter. You take things too seriously, this is semi-serious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Roachy - 08-20-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM